Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No excitement left....

Now with the BCCI and CA coming to a consensus under ICC's guidance, I guess the series will most likely go on. But for some reason, I dont feel thrilled to watch the remainder of the series. However, I will have my eyes glued to the television set for the Perth encounter only to see how India respond to the Aussie's after all this drama.

Now the general opinion is that India will get thrashed, probably they will because they don't have a great history at this ground. But make no mistake, a wounded tiger is far more dangerous and this Indian side is no different. Aussie's have used the cheapest possible means to demoralise this Indian side and they have been successful too. But Kumble is a man of steel and I trust him to pull his men up. He does not need to worry about VVS, Sachin and Sourav as they are experienced campaigners, but he might have to spend some time with Bhajji and the rest of the team. Especially the inexperienced lot.

However, I really dont care if the result of this series is in Australia's favor. But would love to see an Indian win in one of the next two test matches and teach these schemeing crooks a lesson in honour, pride, will power, fair play and sportsmanship. They need to be taught a lesson. And this Indian side is the worlds best bet to bring these bunch of bullies down to their knee's and be kept there.

I have lost all my respect for Ponting and his men. They are not Champions anymore. No matter how many matches they win.

No comments: